I haven’t been to the barber shop in a long time, and my hair has grown longer and more. On the one hand, the weather is getting warmer and I feel a little hot. On the other hand, I feel that it takes much time to blow my hair every time after I wash it. So I decided to have my hair cut.
Fortunately, we have already bought an all-in one hair clipper before. At that time, it was because of the discount on Black Friday that I thought I might use it in the future, and it was so affordable. But the purchase process always takes time. Before I cut my hair, I decided to share how to choose a haircut kit, otherwise I may don’t have good feeling to write it after having my hair cut.
1. Don’t choose a so heavy one at first, so that it is more flexible and labor-saving to operate. In addition, choose a hair clipper with low vibration and low noise.
2. Observing the hardness of the blade and whether the cutting edge is sharp.
3. The moving range of the upper blade should be not less than 1.5mm. The gap between the upper blade and the shell should not exceed 0.75mm, and the upper and lower blades should be regular and not skewed.
4. If it is easy to clean. It is better to choose a trimmer with washable attachments at least.
5. It should not be too hot while you are using it, or it seems not comfortable and safe.
This Philips Norelco MG5750 / 49 can not only trim your hair, but also your beard, nose hair and other body hair. It contains 18 pieces so it can meet the needs of almost all hair trimming.
It is made of steel. With the self-sharpen technology, it will not rust and can remain sharp for at least three years. And it can trim the place you want very accurately and cleanly, including small details.
After charged for one hour it can be used for three hours, and it is available when you are charging. In addition, its attachments are rinseable, so it is very convenient to clean.
The weight of this trimmer is 12 ounces, which can be easily used by ordinary men.
2. Elebebe Baby Hair Clippers
It is totally safe and soft. The r-shaped round corner design the ceramic blade take good care of sensitive skins. There is no hair scratch and pulling so no hurts in cutting process. The whole body is waterproof at an IPX-7 level that you can immerse in water to clean.
No loud noise by it so your baby won’t be fear when you help them trim.
3. Panasonic Precise Multigroomer for Men
The blades are made of hypoallergenic stainless steel so that it is friendly to sensitive skins.
In my opinion, it is a little expensive and the battery life is just 50 minutes after 1-hour charge. But if you like its manly style and precise settings, I guess you don’t mind these defects.
4. Hatteker 3 in 1 for Men Precise Hair Trimmer
I really like the LCD display, which shows the state of battery and one-key lock symbol. The display makes it clear when I should charge it and when it is fully charged.
Combined with 6 guide combs, the precision dial allows you to do detail trimming and you can get the hair shape you like, such as a flag.
It is 100% waterproof so that you can clean it fast and easily.
5. Wahl 9916-4301 Beard and Mustache Trimmer
There is just one defect that it looks not fashion. I’m the one who will always focus on if a product looks good. So I cannot accept it though it is almost perfect at price and quality.
For home use, the Philips Norelco MG5750/49 is the best option, as it is so durable that you can use it for at least 3 years. What’s more, it is quite affordable, looks good, and with so many pieces to trim every part you want.
But if you want to do some hair style, you have to choose one can help do precise work like Hatteker 3 in 1.
If your skin is sensitive, baby hair clippers may become your first choice.
I’m back after my roommate trimming my hair. I guess I have to stay at home for a long time.