I’m an orthodontic patient. The problem catches me called deep bite. You can imagine that the general shape of my teeth is like hand, which means my molars are short and front teeth are long. It leads to strong attrition of my front teeth and strong masseter muscle. I always feel face ache when I eat food. So I begin to wear braces for orthodontics.
2. Water Flosser
3. Dental Floss
1. If it is easy to clean and if the whole body is washable. I really hate some products that cannot be inevitable to water but don’t support whole-body washable. Bacterial will be born if you don’t clean it and it will go into your month. You need to be careful. Separated reservoir will be ease to clean.
2. Reservoir Capacity. It is not convenient if the water isn’t enough to finish cleaning.
3. Pressure mode. I’m worried about that the power is strong and I will feel pain, so I often use the weakest mode, even though I tried strong mode and it didn’t hurt me.
4. If it is portable. As an orthodontic patient, I cannot leave it even a day. I need to take them when I’m not at home.
|Type： Separated Reservoir||Reservoir Capacity： 90 seconds|
|Pressure Setting： 10 modes||Size： 10 x 5 x 4 inches|
|Weight： 2 pounds|
The most prominent feature is that it has 10 different pressure settings. You can adjust the pressure that suits you according to the conditions of your teeth. At the same time, it has seven replaceable tips to meet the needs of different family members, which is very practical.
The reservoir can hold nearly 90 seconds of water or mouthwash, which is enough for one person to complete his daily teeth cleaning work.
It is a wired device, so you don’t need to charge it. So the disadvantage is that you cannot use it anywhere in the room.
There are 8 color options so that at least one of them will satisfy you.
2. Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush
|Reservoir Capacity： 60 seconds||Pressure Setting： 10 modes|
|Size： 5.5 x 5.2 x 10.9 inches||Weight： 1.75 pounds|
It’s just like a regular electric toothbrush. After you set it up, it starts timing until you finish clean.
This product has 10 levels of adjustable water pressure, meeting all aspects of demand.
It uses floss cleaning after you brush your teeth, while cleaning out harmful bacteria and particles deep in your teeth.
3. Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser
|Reservoir Capacity： A little small and need refilling||Pressure Setting： 3 modes|
|Size： 3.1 x 5.1 x 9.1 inches||Weight： 0.8 pounds|
It’s designed to be easy to hold and weighs less than a pound!
Thanks to its super waterproof performance, you can use it directly in the shower. It has 3 pressure settings, ranging from 45 to 75 PSI (for custom cleaning) and ultra-quiet operation!
4. Waterpik Countertop Water Flosser for Kids WP-260
|Type： Separated Reservoir||Reservoir Capacity： 60 seconds|
|Pressure Setting： 3 modes||Size： 9 x 6 x 5 inches|
|Weight： 2 pounds|
It also uses a less intense pressure design that will not cause damage to your child’s gum tissue!
Its controls are also very simple, with only one power switch and three pressure settings.
Children in dental transitional period may be troubled by food impaction and bacteria in their mouths. Most of them them absolutely don’t like flossing their teeth. It is complicated and will cost much time. So this product helps children better!
5. Philips Sonicare AirFloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser
|Reservoir Capacity： 60 – 120 seconds||Pressure Setting： 1 mode|
|Size： 9 x 5 x 3 inches||Weight： 1 pounds|
It has a separated space for you to choose whether to get single pulse, double pulse or three pulse. Obviously three consecutive makes the most effective.
6. Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Portable Dental Water Flosser
|Reservoir Capacity： 30 – 60 seconds||Pressure Setting： 2 modes|
|Size： 9 x 3 x 2 inches||Weight： 0.5 pounds|
This EW-DJ10-A from Panasonic is perfect for travelers. Its small that foldable design is popular with the public!
It has two speed settings. Normal adults can set it to high speed, and gums sensitive or children can choose low speed.
It is 100% waterproof and very easy to clean！
1. You may see blood after you use it at first time. No worries and it is normal for something impaction between your teeth makes gum inflammation or some other problem. After you clean out bad things, it will not bleed. But if you user water flosser for several times, you ought to see a dentist.
2. Water flosser is not a replacement of toothbrush. You also need to brush your teeth carefully.
3.Sometimes water flosser is not useful on some corner and tight impaction. If you are afraid to hurt you but want to clean them out, you can use dental floss and if you are a orthodontic patients, you need both dental floss and flossthreader.
4.It is better to use water flosser less than 2 times a day, or it will cause some oral environment damage.
Oral health is so significant. Some words say that the more health your teeth are, the tastier you can taste while you eating. And you don’t need to worry about eating too much and become plump. You can take a look at exercise bike and it will help you keep fit.