Swipe down on the Control Center to check your iPhone 12’s battery level. Choose to put a battery widget on the Home Screen to show how much battery is left. In the past, I’ve had people come to me and ask me why the battery percentage on their iPhones went down. iPhone users who’ve been around a long time might have noticed that there used to be a way to show how many percent of their battery is left in the top bar of the screen.
I can see why Apple made this decision. The notch leaves little room for icons and text, which is why. I’m here to show you the best ways to see how much battery you have left. There is a problem with your iPhone 12 that you are trying to figure out how to fix. You can’t go anywhere else. Let’s start right away.
How Do I Turn On My iPhone 12’s Battery Percentage?
When you can see how much battery your iPhone has, it’s a good idea to do that. This means that I know when and how much I can use my phone. There is, however, very little room on the status bar to show how much battery you have left. This doesn’t support you if you wish to know how much battery power your iPhone 12 has left. It’s a shame that you can’t see your battery percentage in the status bar, but there are other ways to see it.
Using the Control Center
To see the battery % on your iPhone 12, pull down the Control Center. As long as the app isn’t on the screen all the time, I think this is an excellent way to use it.
Take a swipe down from the top-right corner of your iPhone 12
- This will open the Control Center, where you can change things. The battery icon is next to the clock at the top-right of the screen. On the side, you can see the percentage of the money.
- Swipe up to close the window and get back to what you were doing, and you’re done.
This way to find out how much battery is left on your iPhone 12 isn’t very long. If you do it enough times, you’ll get the hang of it.
Using the Battery Widget:
I’m so happy that iOS 14 finally brought widgets to the iPhone, which was a big deal. This opens up an entirely new world of opportunities regarding changing your device. On the other hand, Widgets give you another way to see how much battery your iPhone 12 has left.
Make sure you follow these steps:
- Find the Home Screen.
- Hold down on a blank area on the Home Screen.
- Press the plus button on the top-left.
- You can tap the “Batteries” widget.
- There are many different styles for the Batteries widget. You can swipe left and right to look at them all.
- At the bottom of the screen, choose “Add Widget” when you’ve selected the style you like best. If you do this, it will show up on your Home Screen. This will make it there.
- You can now move it around and choose where it should be on your Home Screen.
- Choose “Done” at the top-right corner to save it there.
The good thing about this widget is that it shows you how much battery life each Apple device connected to your iPhone 12 has. For example, it shows how much battery life each Apple Watch has. It’s a good idea if you don’t mind going to the Home Screen to see how much battery is left.
This is one of the most fun ways to check your battery level, and it comes in very handy when you can’t reach your iPhone.
To ask Siri to show how much battery is left:
- Sets are where you go.
- Choose “Siri & Search.”
- Then, turn on the options that say “Listen for ‘Hey Siri'” and “Press the Side Button for Siri.”
- Hold down the side button on your iPhone 12 or say “Hey Siri” to get Siri to appear.
- Then ask, “How much battery life do I still have?”
- Siri will tell you how much battery power you have and show you how much is left on your screen.
How Do I Check My iPhone’s Battery Level From The Lock Screen?
What if you want to see your battery stats without having to open your phone? You can even see it right from the Lock Screen.
While charging, this is what you should do
To see how much charge your iPhone 12 has, touch its screen. You’ll see the percentage that shows how much cost is left for a few seconds.
To get to Control Center
If you wish to notice the battery percentage on your iPhone 12 when it’s locked, you’ll need to make some changes in the Settings app.
- Sets are where you go.
- You can choose “Face ID and Passcode.”
- Ensure that “Allow Access When Locked,” which is at the bottom, is checked.
- Turn on the “Control Center” option.
- When your phone is sealed, you can swipe from the top-right corner to see how much battery is left.
The last words
While you can’t always see the battery percentage on iPhone 12 and other face ID models, there are many ways to check the battery percentage. You can attach a widget to the Home Screen, use the Control Center, or ask Siri how to do things. When the iPhone is charging, you can also touch the screen. Here are the steps you can use on the iPhone 12 to determine how much battery is left. If you like what you learn, don’t forget to check out some of our other articles as well.