Do your parents always call you and ask you how to do somewhat on their new iPhone? Or maybe you wish to record a sweet victory in Fortnite that people can’t get enough of.
Since iOS 11, Apple has made it easy to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
When you used to need a third-party app to do this, it’s now a breeze. Everything you need to know about making a screen recording is here.
Setting up a screen-recorder
If you want to record your screen, you have to make the setting available in your Control Center.
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls to record your screen.
- Select the plus sign (+) next to Screen Recording. Then, you can start recording.
- Screen Record should now be in your Control Center. You can get to it by swiping up from the bottom of the screen or by swiping down from the top-right edge if you’re on an iPhone X or an iPhone 11.
Capturing what’s on your monitor
When you record your screen, Apple makes it very easy. When you open the Control Center, look for the Screen Record icon. Then, tap it. It is a white circle with a circle around it.
Tap it, and you’ll have three seconds to get the Control Center out of the way before your phone starts to record.
As soon as you begin to register, you’ll see a red bar appear at the top of your screen.
Things work if you want to add sound to your screen recording. Press the Screen Record icon with more force (via 3D Touch) to get more options.
A menu desire pops up in the center of your screen.
You’ll need to press the Microphone Audio icon, then the Start Recording button, to start.
It is the fastest way to stop recording when you are done. You have to touch the red timer on top of the screen to do this.
You’ll notice the message “Screen Recording video saved to Photos” in your Notification Center.
You can go to the Photos app and watch your video there if you click on it. To stop recording, you can also go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Record icon to prevent it from recording.
Making changes to a screenshot
After recording your screen, it will save to your phone’s memory. As soon as you begin recording, you’ll see the message “Screen Recording video saved to Photos.”
- Tap on this message to open the video. Photos are another way to open the recording. You can then use the Photos app to make changes to it.
- Making a screen recording in the Photos app is like making any other video. Choose Edit in the top right corner of the video.
- A slider bar will show up next to the screen recorder. At the ends of the slider, some buttons let you change each frame one by one, so you can make changes one by one.
- If you want to change the start or end of your screen recording, move the toggle bars to make the changes you want.
- As soon as you are made your changes tap Done.
- Make sure you save your work! Just click Save as New Clip before leaving the editing screen and making new clips.
Compatible with other applications and screen recording
Keep in mind that some apps may change how screen recording works, so in some cases, you may need to play around a little when you use apps from other apps.
It shouldn’t be challenging to take rid of any kinks with a bit of trial and error. What kind of app you use and what it can do might make a difference in how well you do.
If your built-in screen recorder doesn’t do enough for you, there are a lot of third-party apps that can do more for you.
Mirror for Samsung TVs has many features that Apple doesn’t have built-in.
Then you can use screen mirroring to record and show it on a Samsung TV. Because Apple doesn’t have a lot of screen-recording options, apps like this are a great alternative.
Many iPhone users don’t know that recording your screen is easy. Apple’s built-in screen-recording feature should be enough for anyone who doesn’t need a lot of extra tools.
Just a few taps and you can quota any video you want on any of your social media sites.
For iPhone and iPad, the best third-party screen recorders are these
The App Store has a lot of screen recorders for iPhones and iPad. However, these two apps have looked better to me.
In the search for a full-featured screen recorder for your iOS device, Record it! It might be worth giving a try, even though it’s free.
It has a lot of editing tools that you can use to change the speed of your video, cut it, change the background color, and even rotate your clip.
What’s more, it also has a good number of professional-quality filters that you can use to make your videos look better than they are.
As soon as the editing is done, you can share your video right away on YouTube or other platforms that allow it.
Another screen recorder I’ve used and found very good is “Go Record.” To record your screen across apps and games, use it.
The app comes with many different editing tools, so you can make your video exactly how you want it.
It also lets you use the face cam to add a reaction to your video. After you have made changes to your video, you can either upload it to YouTube or save it to your library.