What if you want to move files like photos and videos from your iPhone to your computer so that you can change them?
There may be a way for you to move these files to your computer without losing any of the data or the quality of the files. USB transfer is better than wireless transfer because wireless transfer often takes a long time.
Also, cloud storage isn’t enough for people to move big files around quickly. In this case, iPhone transfer software comes in very handy.
This is how it works: iPhone data transfer tools let people move files between their iPhone and their computer without using iTunes.
In this article, we list the 11 best iPhone transfer software for you to use. Make sure you choose the software you want to use, and everything else will be easy for you.
1. Coolmuster iOS assistant
If you want to move your iPhone, Coolmuster iOS Assistant is the best software you can use. It makes it easy to transfer files from your iPhone to your computers, such as contacts, SMS, notes, calendars, bookmarks, music, videos, photos, books, and apps.
Because it is easy to use, it scans your iPhone files fast and shows them on your PC as tabs. You can freely look at and choose the files you want to export to your computer.
It is also one of the most excellent iPhone managers because it lets you manage, edit, add, and delete files on your iPhone from your PC.
Supported operating systems: iOS 5 and later (iOS 14 included)
Coolmuster iOS Assistant has a lot of great features
- Then, scan your iPhone and show you all of the files.
- Export a lot of files from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your computer.
- Import contacts, bookmarks, calendars, books, iTunes backups, and more from your computer to your iPhone.
- Without iTunes, you can back up and restore your iPhone to and from a computer without having to use it.
- All generations of the iPhone, iPad, and iPod are compatible with this.
- A safe and straightforward way to use.
- Supports many types of data.
- The transfer is stable and fast, making it easy.
- Works without iTunes or iCloud.
- It won’t lose any of your files.
- There are no technical skills needed.
- The release version doesn’t have as various features as the paying version.
2. iPhone Data Transfer
iPhone Data Transfer is also a great way to move iPhone files between your iPhone and your computer. Software: It has a lot of different ways you can move things from your iPhone or iPad to your computer or from your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
The following are the primary features of iPhone Data Transfer:
- Transfer files within your computer and your iPhone with ease.
- Photos, messages, contacts, calendars, voice memos, ringtones, music, videos, audiobooks, WhatsApp/Viber/Kik/Wechat data, and more can all be stored on this app.
- Organize and move iPhone photos to albums on your PC right away.
- Remove, make, delete, and de-duplicate contacts on the iPhone.
- It gives a wide range of choices for transferring iPhone files.
- It could be your PC to iPhone transfer software that can move a lot of different types of data.
- When you send money, it’s quick.
- Easy to use.
- To use all of the features, you’ll need to buy the pro version.
iMazing is the finest iPhone file transfer apps because it manages and moves iOS files. With it, you can have complete control over your iPhone.
This is what you need. It can store many different data types, like text messages, photos, music, ringtones, WhatsApp, notes, voice memos, and more.
iMazing’s distinguishing characteristics are as follows:
- Make sure your iPhone is safe. A USB cable or not: iPad or iPod touch with or without a USB cable.
- iPhone messages, MMS, iMessage, and attachments can all be exported.
- You can quickly get to your photos from your iPhone.
- Without iTunes, you can move your music between your iPhone and your computer and play it on both.
- iOS 14 can be used.
- I like the way the interface looks.
- An impressive set of tools that have a lot of power
- The most excellent way to manage your files is to do it on the go!
- It costs a little more than other tools of the same kind.
4. Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is another tool to move data from one iPhone to another. When you want to sync your iPhone with your computer, this is a good thing to use!
You can use it to move music, videos, and other stuff from your iPhone to your computer. It can also transfer files from your PC to your iPhone.
Using this tool, you can use your iPhone as a hard drive and look at iPhone files on a PC without any problems.
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer’s key features include the following:
- Back up the files on your iPhone to your PC.
- Transfer files from a computer to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Sync tune from your iPhone to your Personal Computer.
- In this case, you can manage your iPhone files on your PC.
- Manage a lot of iOS devices at the same time.
- I like the interface because it’s simple to operate
- Several devices can be utilized at a similar time.
- Without iTunes, it won’t work.
5. Dr.Fone phone manager (iOS)
Many types of files can be moved between an iPhone and a computer with the help of Dr.Fone Phone Manager (iOS).
These include music and photos, videos and messages, and contacts and apps. It lets people manage, add, and delete files from their iPhones on a computer so that they can do that.
Dr.Fone Phone Manager’s key features (iOS)
- Photos, including live images, selfies, and albums, can be moved to the computer.
- Supervise, attach, and delete photos from your iPhone on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and share your music or ringtones, playlists, audiobooks, and more with your computer!
- Take a copy of and move your apps.
- Manage contacts or text messages with ease.
- There is no need to install iTunes to get it to work with your phone or tablet.
- Photos can be dragged and dropped from an iPhone to a PC.
- A simple way to organize music on your iPhone.
- It takes a long time to set up.