Apple wants people to back up their iPhones, iPads, and iPods often if they lose any data. iCloud Backup is easy, but many people still back up their iPhones with iTunes because it’s faster.
This is true: However, there are some problems with iTunes at certain times. It might not open or run slowly, or it might even crash.
This isn’t the only reason that iTunes error 54 can happen: For that reason, some people are looking for a different way to back up their iPhones to their computers.
Online, you can find a lot of these kinds of tools. But you might not know which to choose. You can back up your iPhone’s data to your computer without using iTunes. Here are five of the best iPhone backup apps.
iMazing is thought to be one of the best ways to back up your iPhone or iPad to the computer. There is a simple way to do this.
The best thing about the app is that it can back up your phone automatically and wirelessly. This is the best thing about it. As a result, it is also a one-stop-shop for managing all of your iOS devices’ content.
This makes it easier and better than iTunes.
- It has automatic and wireless backup options.
- It lets you set how often your device should be backed up, and it tells you when it’s time to update the Backup.
- You can store your iOS backups on an external drive or a NAS.
- It stores your old iOS backups so they won’t be overwritten by new ones, which increases the chances of getting your data back.
- It will help you use less space on your hard drive, so you can keep a lot of backups without taking up too much space.
- The data backed up can be seen and exported without restarting your phone.
- iMazing has a cap on how many files you can export.
- Because the software is free, you can’t do everything it can do unless you buy a license.
CopyTrans iPhone Backup Software is a simple but effective iPhone backup program that can back up many things on your iPhone, like photos, contacts, calendars, notes, iMessages, SMS, WhatsApp, Viber, and more.
You can back up or restore your iPhone without using iTunes when you use it.
- It has an easy-to-use interface and doesn’t require any technical skills to use.
- There is no limit on where it can back up. You can put your iPhone in any folder on your computer or a separate drive.
- You can choose to make incremental iPhone backups to save space on your computer, or you can make full backups.
- You can select which data you want to restore from your Backup.
- You can use a password to keep your iOS backups safe.
- You can only move 50 people at a time. It would help if you bought more to back up more.
- Only on Windows does it work, not on Mac.
Phone Backup (iOS) is a better way to back up and restore data on your iPhone than iTunes or iCloud. If you want to save, export, or print data from your phone, this is a great tool to have on your computer. Dr.Fone can also be used to move data around too.
- You can support your iPhone, iPod, and iPad with one click.
- In Dr.Fone, you can make a new backup file. It won’t overwrite the old one.
- It lets you look at everything in the iPhone backup.
- You can choose which Dr.Fone backup, iTunes backup, or iCloud Backup you want to restore. This way, you won’t overwrite any data on your device.
- For both Macs and PCs, it is out there.
- It’s free to scan and see what’s in the Backup, but if you want to export data from the backup file, you’ll have to pay for it.
- Some social media apps, like WhatsApp and Viber, can’t be backed up with this app.
To make this list of the best apps to back up your phone, EaseUS MobiMover needs to be there. In addition to storing your photos and videos, it can also back up your contact lists, messages, music, and more.
It can also move data to or from an iPhone or iPad and backup data. People like it more because EaseUS MobiMover has a built-in video downloading service.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- It can back up more types of files than most of the other iPhone backup apps.
- It works with all iPhones after the 4S, including the new iPhone 11/11 pro.
- For both Macs and PCs, it is out there.
- Use it as a video downloader so that you can save online videos to a computer or your iPhone. This is a feature that other software on this list doesn’t have.
- It doesn’t have a lifetime license, and users will be charged every month or every year.
- It doesn’t offer its service in every part of the country.
iExplorer is another software that can help you backup your iPhone to a PC. A Mac or PC can back up and move things like music and messages from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to a Mac or PC.
This iPhone backup software lets you get to files and folders from your iPhone’s apps or Backup.
- Easy to use
- To rebuild your whole playlist, use this tool.
- If you like to modify the location of the media transfer folder and the format of the file path, you can do that as well.
- It works great on a phone that has been jailbroken.
- It can also be used on an Android device.
- It takes a long time to make some user commands happen.
- It sometimes freezes.
You can look at this list of the five best iPhone backup apps we found for you. With them, you can back up your iPhone to a computer without using iTunes at all. We show you both their good and bad points to make a better decision.